11 May 2010

Dress Hunt

After I got engaged I realized I have to start looking for a wedding dress. I already had images in my head about "my dress". I had done my homework before I even knew I was getting married ;)  But I knew that the reality would probably be that I wouldn't find my kind of dress in Finland, not to mention the price... Yep, the dresses that I had been looking through internet were designer dresses and out of my reach. But I thought I would give it a try and went to different wedding shops. Things didn't look good at all. There was lot of pretty dresses, but no for me. I was giving up. But to my surprise this one wedding shop had few dresse that caught my eyes. They weren't exactly what I was hoping to find, but close to it. I found my dress. It was for me. Even though I had to give up on the wedding dresses like these:

First: Vera Wang Bridal Spring 2010
Second: Monique Lhuillier Bridal Spring 2010
Third: Amsale Blue Label Collection

1 comment:

Irene said...

Siis toi keskimmäinen mekko missä on noita "ruusuja" tossa hame osassa on ehkä yks maailman hienoimmista hääpuvuista mitä oon nähny!