4 Feb 2011

This is the year

I need to get a grip and really really start doing this blog and start building my dream! I'm always just holding back and waiting for something to happen that would push me forward. I'm done with waiting. Nothing will ever happen if I just wait. Wait for what really?

How can anything happen if I won't do something? Okay, from this moment on I have to make myself to promise, that this will be the year when I start catching my dream. It's time. I know I want it. I can almost feel it. Now I just have to trust and believe, that I can create it. Create something to this world that could bring happiness and beauty. That I want.

Last year was amazing. I had the best day of my life in August. I will never forget it. I got to marry the man I love. The best year really. Now I just have to try to make this year almost as good as the last....just in a different way. Let's see what happens :)

No comments: